The client is building a worldwide company products centre. Previously they had many country-specific systems providing similar information with not always the best quality and optimal user experience. Some time ago they decided to unify the solution – use a component-based approach based on the modern UX to support better business processes. The work has already been started and some content was migrated to the new system based on Adobe AEM 6.5, now the main implementation phase is approaching. The project extensively uses Adobe AEM 6.5 in the cloud.
We hire people, not for a project, but the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or a paid “Idle”.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with CMS solutions in general, with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience with AEM 6.x/ CQ5
- Experience of working on HTL/Sightly
- Knowledge of extending AEM's authoring interface
- Strong experience in web front end development
- Experience with build and packaging tools like Webpack, Grunt, Bower etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Quickly comprehends the functions and capabilities of new technology
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Spoken English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips