At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a Software Program Manager for its Kraków, Poland location. This role is responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-scope, and on-quality delivery of on premise and cloud based commercial software programs. These programs include both ongoing product upgrades as well as strategic investment initiatives.
In this role you will be reporting directly to head of Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software PMO leader, based in USA.
- Work closely with product managers, R&D leadership & teams, finance, and other stakeholders to define scope, deliverables, assumptions, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing
- Track & evaluate program and program increment performance and produce regular program reports for management and stakeholders
- Define program sub projects and complete monthly reporting in time tracking and finance tools. Work with finance to review program budgets, actuals & forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Maintain risk register; anticipate, prioritize, and drive the mitigation of program risks.
- Audit release plans for feasibility, clarity of expectations & assumptions and organization in Jira; audit processes for quality of execution. Coach program contributors, ensuring standards processes are upheld.
- Organize & facilitate gate process
- Organize & facilitate weekly Release Management Team (RMT) meetings (investment programs) or monthly Program Management Team meetings (maintenance programs)
- Work with other program managers to implement common standards, perform peer review (gate assessments) and identify risks and opportunities across programs
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a project or program management role in software development & commercial delivery.
- Formal project management, AGILE or SAFe training
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, financial budgeting and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders/teams & hold them accountable to agreed timelines
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- PMI certification preferred
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) preferred
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- On-line training platform
- MS Office license
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Public transport subsidy