Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full-scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the new engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California.
- Design and develop Appian solutions by studying stakeholder requirements.
- Implement end to end process automation using cutting edge technologies.
- In collaboration with more senior associates, lead different parts of solution delivery along with internal technology, vendor and business partners.
- Partners with business to gather requirements through understanding of business users' needs and challenges.
- Collaborate with Emerging Technology Architecture group to bring perspective on new technologies that could impact business, and conduct proof of concepts to test the hypothesis.
- Proactively identify options, analyzes pros and cons and assist in making solution recommendations to business and ITG leaders and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues, risks, progress to business and IT stakeholders, providing options and next steps.
- Lead planning, estimation and work break down activities on projects.
- Estimate work efforts, capacity planning, determining and designing system specifications, guide teams to build solution as per product and organization specific standards.
- Work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Create innovative solutions.
- Support initial set-up of Appian.
- Coordinate with application support teams during the solution development, deployment and support. Test quality, troubleshoots and supports entire solution, across all components.
- Continuously learn and seek out stretch opportunities to build new technical skills and expand business acumen within American Funds Servicing Group.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in Design & Technical leadership of Appian and Blueprism including designing of workflow, data, UI and integrations. Hands on experience in Java development.
- Project implementation and design experience on Appian.
- Experience working with integration components such as REST, MQ, JMS, SOAP, Email and File systems connectivity.
- Experience working with RDBMS, SQL, and Unix command line scripting.
- Strong understanding of SDLC concepts with working experience in Scrum/Agile project methodologies.
- Consultative, Mentoring & Coaching skills.
- Appian Level 2 Certified
Good communication skills