We've been looking for a PMO who will support our projects workflow in Reinsurance division. Sapiens reinsurance solutions enable insurers of all sizes to manage their entire range of reinsurance contracts and activities for all lines of business, offering rich accounting functionality and reporting capabilities.
Reinsurance programs are a complex part of any insurer’s operations. This complexity includes multiple covers and various terms and conditions, making it a function that requires an advanced solution. Many insurers still lack the comprehensive reinsurance information management capabilities to manage one of the largest assets on their balance sheet. An automated system will enable them to cope with reinsurance and all the complexities on a single platform, with full financial control and auditing support.
- Responsible for project planning & tracking – resource plans, analysis, timelines, releases and sprints. That’s not just scope, resources & budget (work plans, project Dashboards, plans vs. actual analysis, invoice lifecycle etc...) - It means you’re an integral part of the project, with an overall understanding of the technical, financial, legal and marketing aspects of the whole program (in the eyes of the customers), and can shift attention and focus to the areas they are most needed, be it hands-on or by connecting the right people at the right time.
- Make sure our planning and analysis tools bring the most value, for all stakeholders – be the first level of support for project management systems (Jira & Sciforma) to all internal users, understand the users’ needs and constraints and adjust accordingly.
- Learn and Teach – ramp-up fast on new tools and methodologies and train internal and external users with system functionality worldwide
- Take an active part in developing new planning tools and modules – implement, define and test new capabilities
- More would follow, things are changing fast all the time – continuous learning is a key aspect of this job
Who we're looking for?
- B.Sc. degree in Information Systems or Industrial Engineering (or equivalent) - Must
- At least 2 years of experience in PMO activities such as Planning & Control - Must
- Relevant background in Software companies - Must
- Excel is a friend - Deep knowledge is a Must
- Familiarity with databases and SQL - Advantage
- Familiarity with EPM solution – Big Advantage
- MS-Project or Sciforma knowledge - Big advantage
- Previous hands-on experience in Agile software development - Big advantage
- Fluent English - Must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Must
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages