The Service Management Tools team is responsible for the deployment, development and administration of business applications (IBM Control Desk (ICD/Maximo), ServiceNow) used to manage IT infrastructure, streamline work and improve compliance.
We are currently looking for ServiceNow Developers to be part of a cutting-edge technology team. In this position, you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and supporting solutions built on the SNOW platform. Join our Agile team!
- Delivering effective and timely solutions to our customers (both internal and external) through the application business rules, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows.
- The building, configuring and supporting integrations between ServiceNow and other applications using SOAP/REST and other modern integration techniques
- Capturing all work efforts inappropriate documentation
- Code deployment/releases through update sets
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Run workshops and lead education sessions for other team members
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in working with IT Service Management tools
- Relational Database / SQL knowledge
- Good understand of ITIL processes
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with HTML5 or Python
- Experience with ServiceNow development
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking