We've been engaged by a large APAC financial institution to provide resources for a range of Murex projects.
Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established team working directly with onsite staff, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation
You will be a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Consultant focusing on
- Defining test strategy and test steps for your squad's work
- Executing the agreed test steps, either through MxTest automation or through manual processing
- Analyse end to end trade processing for new entity setup, including FO, MO (Accounting, Market Risk, Reporting), BO (Confo, Payments)
You will be working in a team of Murex Test Analysts through ST, SIT & working with the business to execute UAT. The testing platform used by the client is Onyx/MxTest.
Due to the large established MxTest implementation, this is an ideal role for senior Murex test candidates who want to gain experience in MxTest which is being used more and more frequently with Murex clients around the world.
Who we're looking for?
5+ years experience of functional / regression testing 3+ years Murex experience within global markets
- End to end experience in testing the full Trade lifecycle from trade capture to back office testing
- Experience in report output testing (EOD, Datamart runs)
- Experience in MXTest tool
- Knowledge of various asset classes like IRD, FI, Credit, FXD, FX Cash and Commodities
- Some exposure with running EOD Jobs (ideally through CTRL-M)
- Some Unix skills
- Strong understanding of and adherence to general test practices.
- Building test scenarios based on the Client Requirement
- Investigation of issues and raise JIRA Defects with the required information.
- Experienced in working with stakeholders (client team) and able to prioritize work.
- Experience on testing Market Risk
- FO QA exposure including Curve, model assignments, EOD, etc.
- Experience in analysing P&L and sensitivity issues within technology platforms
- Experience on MxTest execution and/or automation package build
- Experience with version control (GIT) and automation (Jenkins)