We are DXC Luxoft Financial Services - an award-winning provider of technology solutions, dedicated to the Financial Services sector.
Join our international team and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team of financial services consultants. In this role you will be working on projects for biggest investment banks across the globe. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise in the Capital Markets industry. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, we will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
On this project you will be working on Calypso Clearing Module implementation for a global investment bank.
- Identifying business requirements (user stories, gemba, prototyping, etc.)
- Analysis of AS IS processes, identification of gaps and areas for improvement
- Design of TO BE processes, analysis of requirements for their feasibility, consistency, etc.
- Preparation of functional specifications and use cases
- Configuration of business rules in systems
- Participation in system and integration testing, coordination of user testing
- Identifying problems and resolving project dependencies
Who we're looking for?
- Business and systems analysis experience, familiarity with UML, BPMN notations
- Understanding the principles and life cycle of software development
Knowledge of Calypso Clearing module knowledge is mandatory
- Experience with banking products or a good theoretical understanding of corporate banking products; understanding of the principles of work of the front/back-office divisions of the bank
- A broad outlook in the field of IT, understanding of the principles of building information systems and ways of their integration
- Strong knowledge of products in financial markets
- Calypso experience:
1) ETD or OTC Derivatives including clearing services 2) Client statements and reportingNICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of the principles of OOP, knowledge of Java, Python, VBA
- SQL proficiency