Our scrum team builds the Asset Investment Planning product that is a part of the broader enterprise domain - Long-term Planning and Optimization.
With our software, you can easily manage and optimize a portfolio of projects such that a given objective is achieved, subject to constraints like dependencies, budgets, timing, etc. It is simply the next step in risk-based optimization for asset management. The heart of the product is a powerful mathematical optimization framework. Using modern approaches like DDD or microservices, we are building a user-friendly enterprise solution around this framework.
- Defining test objectives, writing and executing test cases and test scenarios, and performing planning activities
- Creating automated tests and supporting their maintenance
- Effectively documenting identified defects and cooperating with developers to resolve any product issues
- Improving technical skills and knowledge of the project's business domain
- Being a member of a cross-disciplinary team (active participation in team activities that focus on a common goal).
Who we're looking for?
- More than 3 years of professional experience in software testing
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- At least basic experience in the low level (API, integration) testing in the microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Python, Robot Framework, Azure DevOps, and Postgres is a plus
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills who is eager to learn new things
- Good spoken and written English.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- On-line training platform
- MS Office license
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Public transport subsidy