Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a financial organisation in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Tester to join fully remotely.
- Responsible for testing strategy and planning test activities
- Develop test plan, test cases and designs testing environment
- Implement, execute and debug application test cases and scripts
- Validate and document completion of testing and development
- Interpret test results, reports on test progress and issues
- Analyze functional and technical system design for testability
- Documents tests and track bugs
- Monitor test results, analyse quality of the system and report on status and trends
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in testing complex systems
- Experience in a banking environment is desired
- Python experience would be a plus
- Experience with Selenium would be a plus.
- ISTQB foundation level certificate would be a plus.
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, performance and stress testing, acceptance testing and regression testing
- Fluent English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket