Security Services scrum teams are responsible for delivering and maintaining applications that handle Customer Identity, Session and Access Management for Sabre’s customers across all Business Units. We deliver services and third-party products focused on user authentication, authorization and Customer Identity Management. Our applications are critical to the company, so stability is very important to us.
We are looking for people dedicated to the work they do. Recent partnership with Google showed us a different approach to achieve system reliability and a way of implementing DevOps, where the intent is to apply “software engineering practices” to “operations”. It is a reason why we want to form the SRE team which new candidate will lead.
- Candidate’s ownership would be visible by developing new features that are eliminating “toil”
- Taking initiative to automate our processes and support our clients
- Maintaining and improving system reliability as well as doing operational work like on-call
- Implementing system changes will be part of this job as well
- Effective day to day communication and problem-solving skills will be a key to be successful in that role.
Who we're looking for?
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Software engineering background
- Scripting skills (e.g. bash)
- Experience to install, configure, trouble shoot applications in Java
- Experience with CI&CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- Experience in Java - backend (SOAP, REST)
- Good self-organization skills and initiative
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair systems related problems
- Capable of working independently as well as collaborate with team
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (GCP, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience in NoSQL databases such as Couchbase
- LDAP administration skills
- Experience with SSO solutions (OpenAM)
- General experience with distributed architecture and/or High Availability Systems
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses