Tech Capability Development team, powers Tech Transformation across the global Tech organization, and the broader GSK Business Units, through effective ways of working and influential leadership of key enablers including Data & Analytics, Agile, Skills Transformation and the Strategic Partnership Programme. Driving benefit and value for patients, consumers, healthcare professionals and employees.
Data and Analytics (D&A) is becoming an increasingly important enabler across the GSK business.
The D&A Accelerator team ambition is to enable acceleration of value from D&A by upskiling our organisation with capabilities to activate use cases that drive value, harness D&A platforms, and achieve sustainable teams and ways of working.
The D&A Delivery Lead – Senior Manager role will be the Product Owner of the GSK Data Academy and will lead the ongoing delivery of the GSK Data Academy, GSK’s enterprise data literacy programme.
This role also supports the wider D&A Accelerator ambition to transform the enterprise through better and more effective use of D&A to enable greater business value at pace.
- Lead the ongoing roll-out of GSK’s enterprise Data Literacy Programme and develop the on-boarding and ongoing curriculum for all key D&A cohorts, including coordinating with relevant D&A leads
- Own and coordinate the product backlog process for the GSK Data Academy, and support the process for all sub-products created under this framework
- Development of the GSK Data Academy within the Keep Growing Campus, GSK’s internal learning platform
- Manage GSKs enterprise D&A capability events, including GSK’s annual D&A conference (DataCon) aimed at the D&A experts and key D&A business partners
- Support the deployment of innovative learning tools for the D&A experts, specifically focused on connecting and developing the data science community
- Catalyze the D&A community working on D&A use cases, including developing sharing mechanisms to accelerate enterprise learning and linking individual D&A teams back to enterprise efforts to ensure sharing learnings and leveraging of capabilities
- Partner with GSK D&A leadership to identify and remove barriers to building data literacy capability at business unit level
- Work with D&A leadership and HR to understand individual D&A development needs, develop personalized learning journeys (online courses, conferences, SWITCH projects, peer mentoring etc.) and support the design D&A career journeys at GSK
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer, Information Sciences, Business Economics, or equivalent experience (consult manager on equivalent experience).
- Related experience in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science or related field
- Track record in successful delivery of solution design, programme and product delivery
- Prior experience managing or involved in delivering Tech capabilities and Product aligned activities with a track record of high achievement in this role.
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrix environment across functions, geographies and cultures, capability development with strong technical, business and digital acumen.
- Experience with Product Management and Agile Ways of Working.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to influence others, make technical decisions and initiate actions
- Fluent English
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience working with data analysis processes and tools
- Good understanding of data engineering challenges and proven experience with data & analytics platform engineering
- Experience with one or more leading cloud providers
- Strong financial acumen with applied experience in value frameworks/value analysis.
- Delivery/DevOps tools (eg Jira, Confluence, Slack etc.)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking