- 6 000 - 8 000 PLN net / month
Your starting tasks will be documenting SDKs in Rust and Dart, and documenting frameworks in TypeScript, Kotlin, and Swift.
- Are fluent in English.
- Are fluent in reading and writing code in at least two different programming languages.
- Have significant experience as a technical writer.
- Have experience writing developer-facing documentation for programming interfaces (distinct from Web APIs).
- Write clearly and concisely for a highly technical audience.
- Are familiar with a documentation-as-code approach.
- Are comfortable with Agile software development methodology.
- Are proficient with developer tools such as git, GitHub, and JIRA.
- Love to learn, love to organize, and love to teach.
- are able to commute to and work out of our Katowice, Poland office
Please be prepared to provide writing samples.
Project you can join
Influence and teach hundreds of thousands of developers as a technical writer for PubNub.
PubNub runs a globally distributed Data Stream Network, a cloud service that over two hundred thousand developers use to build and scale real-time applications. We process billions of messages each day enabling a diverse portfolio of applications including multiplayer games, ride dispatch services, social events, online auctions, education applications, telecom infrastructure, and more.
PubNub is committed to creating a remarkable documentation experience for our developers that helps them meet their goals and ours. We succeed when our developers succeed in using our products. Documentation is a crucial part of our product offering.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Organizing, editing, and writing developer-facing documentation at PubNub including programming language specific SDK and framework documentation.
- Working with engineering teams in our Katowice and San Francisco offices to produce content such as code samples, task oriented documentation, and API reference documentation.
- Working with our customer experience team to create an easy-to-use experience for documentation readers.
- Identifying and correcting documentation gaps.
- Unlimited vacation day - rest and relaxation are important to us, take it when you need it.
- Team retreats - at least once during a year we are going to visit our colleagues from Silicon Valley
- Brand new office - in the heart of Katowice, with a chill room, collaborative area and a lot of space to just work effectively
- Flat structure - there is no problem to discuss your problem directly with anyone, starting from the CEO
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events