Software Development Manager
- mTab Poland
- Any contract
WHAT’S IMPORTANT IN THIS ROLE IS:
- Extensive experience managing small software development teams, including personal and career development, identifying training needs, coaching and mentoring, and performance management
- Ability to develop and manage relationships both within and external to the team, ability to facilitate discussion, ability to foster collaboration and community
- Extensive experience developing and designing software, preferably multi-tenant SAAS.
- Experience developing modern web applications (JS-based front + .NET backend)
- Able to explain technical concepts to developers, project managers, and business leaders.
- Experience leading a team using an agile software development methodology
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- An enthusiastic and pro-active “can-do” attitude is essential
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
Project you can join
We are looking for an enthusiastic, nurturing software development manager to help guide our development team as we take our technology to new heights. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the team is well managed and cared for to ensure that they are able to give their best possible results, including personal and career development, identifying training needs, coaching and mentoring, and performance management. You will ensure that development projects are delivered on-time and in-budget, manage task allocation and tracking and that internal and external customers are completely satisfied with the results.
ON A DAILY BASIS:
- You will lead a team of 10+ engineers in development, test, and deployment of the mTab’s key software product.
- Unblock your team’s potential and keep things moving by helping them connect with the people and resources that can help, and leading changes to processes, tools and the organization itself to make engineering more efficient and effective.
- Work closely with product managers on scope and priorities, influence the product roadmap, ensure alignment between engineering and other teams, and balance technology initiatives with business priorities across teams.
- Move fluidly from the big picture to details and lead the engineering teams to deliver scalable and secure solutions
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events