The BDAA Technology & Innovation will provide the Data Lake as the single data hub for distributional and operational use and as high performance analytics hub.
In your role as Software Developer you will be responsible for development of SAS applications, 4GL codes preparation, and enhancement of SAS algorithms and maintains SAS development environment. SAS developer is responsible also for writing scripts in Unix/Linux environment and contributes in SAS platform development including server and application architecture. Developer design solutions, test cases and prepare documentation regarding SAS 9.3, SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya software.
- Developing Unix based scripts to automate processes in the SAS infrastructure,
- Programing: developing SAS programs using 4GL and SAS macro language; debugging and executing algorithms,
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshootingl / performance tuning of the SAS platform,
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation,
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products.
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company.
- Upgrade SAS software, install HotFixes and additional SAS software components
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- SAS server architecture - high knowledge
- 4GL practical programming experience - 2 years desired
- SQL, databases - practical experience
- Good analytical skills
- High ability to work in spread, international teams
- Readiness for occasional business trips to Frankfurt in Germany
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking