We are looking for a consultant who will support local end users and key users in using the IT solutions but also in gathering new business requirements towards the different Center of competence in charge of the talent suite, interaction center and BI layer.
- Daily support for end users within Oracle HCM talent suite, interaction center and BI.
- Participate in the implementation of new HCM tools as technical representative for your location
- Solving incident as first level of support.
- Flexible approach between users needs/requests and capabilities of Oracle HCM talent suite and other tools during daily support. Gather and escalate new requirements on behalf of the business key users.
- Design and build reports for the local users
- Organize ad hoc training activities when needed
- Keep awareness of the new versions of the tools
- Be align with GDPR(RODO) regulation – working on sensitive data.
Who we're looking for?
- Master or engineer degree IT or other related
- Very good communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of another language will be a plus (e.g. Spanish, Italian, German, French)
- Experience as a support for HCM systems.
- Knowledge about Oracle Cloud HCM solution is in plus
- Knowledge about BI front end solutions (SAP Analytics cloud) is a plus
- Experience in working on sensitive data (GDPR/RODO)
- Well-grounded knows in HCM processes like Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning, Talent Management , Succession Planning, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Workforce Planning.
- Knowledge about integration with others HR’s systems
- Ability to work as a team with local business people, Coe people and other local support people from the different locations
- Familiarity with other application around HCM process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy program emerytalny
- Karta Sodexo LunchPass
- Car parking