Automation Tester (Mobile Apps)
Scope of duty
- Testing applications and EMUI functions for latest mobile devices
- Finding application issues, gathering application and system logs (crashes, performance logs, power consumption logs, stability logs)
- Field test for location services, Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi.
- Testing call quality, determining call quality factors. Multimedia testing (camera, voice/video codecs, streaming applications)
- Running automation test scripts (Python / Java)
Who we're looking for?
Work experience: Over 2 years of testing, including at least 1 year of mobile applications
Language: Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Android / iOS device architecture.
- Understanding differences in Mobile Networks generations from 2G to 4G.
- Mobile device’s multimedia codecs knowledge.
- Experience in system/application log analysis using Logcat, Systrace, PowerStats.
- Understanding mobile device components and their influence on Power Consumption.
- Basic programming skills (at least in one of Java, Python)
- Self – reliance in task performing.
- Professional and clear issue description and reporting.
- Focusing on getting task done, timely reporting.
- Passport (up to 20% time in a year during business travels)
- Driving license category B
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking