The HSBC Cryptography team looks after the encryption technology and key material which protects, validates and assures critical functions and billions of pounds worth of transactions across the organization. The Job holder manages a key cryptography team responsible for innovation and solutions in the encryption space. This team will be responsible for understanding emerging technology and its benefits for or impact on HSBC.
- Report progress and identify and raise any issues/risks, escalating as appropriate to enable satisfactory resolution
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently meeting and delivering upon their business needs; demonstrating and being respected for your domain knowledge
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Who we're looking for?
- Be knowledgeable about HSBC business needs, the businesses of competitors and emerging trends in the industry landscape
- Where appropriate support and work alongside Global colleagues
- Proactively interacts with and provides support to delivery partners to ensure the needs of the business are met
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking