We dream. We design. We develop. We deliver. We're TiVo.
TiVo Poland Sp. z o.o.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Bring your Talent to the table, and make it part of teamwork that wins championships
- Being responsible for Agile development of end-to-end Android TV product (designing, developing and testing new modules and features of the product)
- Experimenting with tv operators technology, IoT, embedded solution, micro-controllers
- Implementing features with voice recognition and speech-to-text and Google Machine Learning
- Taking care of the product and the quality of its source code (performing code review)
- Everyday learning issues related to the digital television industry
Who we're looking?
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Very good programming skills of native Android applications
- Good knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience with Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android Open Source Project
- Experience in integrating Android applications with a backend/ middleware systems
- Skills in software monitoring and optimization
- Ability and willingness to learn and work as a part of a team
- Good spoken and written Polish and English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Google Assistant voice integrations
- Experience in Android TV Platform and TV Input Framework
- Experience with RxJava and RxKotlin
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and tools
- Understanding of graphical user interfaces and ability to build reusable UI components
- Knowledge of digital television systems, audio/video processing, data streaming processing
- Skills in setting up and using automated tools for software quality verification
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking