Automation Technical Specialist
HSBC are committed to transforming the way we work in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace. In order to facilitate the adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Specialist to join our Scheduling and Workload Automation function.
We are looking for someone with a passion for development and automation. You will be working with like-minded team members, as part of a global team, providing automation solutions and optimizing how business and IT processes run in HSBC.
Digital Business Automation (DigiBA) are a global function with around 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability, security and currency.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure delivery to business needs while adhering to established global standards and best practice
- Maintain and exceed existing SLA’s and ensure compliance to HSBC policies at all times
- Actively participate in achieving organizational efficiency objectives and undertake analysis on day-to-day work to drive automation on deliveries thereby minimizing repetitive and standardized tasks/processes.
- Ensure the best practices are used to support the diverse customer group
- Deliver the solutions as per the agreed requirements and within project timelines
- Work on critical / complex incidents & issues and ensure completion within agreed deadlines
- Support the software and applications developed within the team
Who we're looking for?
- Experience developing applications through a Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills, comfortable and successful establishing professional relationships
- Ability to meet critical time-sensitive objectives with an emphasis on planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously, delegate and plan appropriately, as well as work collaboratively with various groups to drive high quality results
- Experience of developing, testing, evaluating, and deploying new code and functionality
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing and delivering test plans, test scripts, regression packs
- Experience of test and issue management tools e.g. Jira, RTC, TestRail and Quality Centre
- Experience of Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX
- Experience of working with Scheduling Tools
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking