IT Systems and Support Engineer
As IT Support & Systems Engineer in our Wroclaw office, the core of your day will consist of supporting a varied global user base of IT issues. It’s a hands-on role and you’ll need to think on your feet and prioritise your workload as you go. You will be one of a small IT team so you’ll need to have dealt with 3rd, 2nd, 1st line queries in a Linux and Windows based environment.
Red engineering team is highly technical and agile, as such issues you face will often be highly challenging and help to develop your expertise and planning.
Aside from the day-to-day support issues, you’ll also get chance to work on some big, exciting IT projects; seeing your ideas roll out into the business and playing an active part in Red’s evolution as a leading provider of technology-driven consultancy services.
Who we're looking for?
This is a role for a pro-active person with previous experience of Linux, Windows and Network administration and support. Ideally, you would have previous experience of working in small to mid-sized companies in a dynamic, technical environment.
- Knowledge of Linux Server, preferably (Ubuntu, CentOS) installation, administration and support
- Knowledge of Windows-based environments (Windows 10, Windows Server 2012) installation, administration and support
- 3rd line support experience
- Experience in open source technologies.
- Good knowledge of server virtualisation and storage systems
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Passion, initiative and a “hands-on” approach to solving IT issues
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Positive, human-oriented attitude especially with new users
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking