Marketing Project Architect
Marketing Project Architect
To design, develop, maintain and govern key enterprise solutions to meet specific, project-based requirements, which align to the IT strategy and architecture standards.
- Design, develop, communicate and document solution architecture recommendations
- Ensure that designed solutions are strategically aligned with Enterprise architecture and business requirements.
- Be the custodian of aligning the solution architecture with the enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Provide solution recommendations for assigned requests.
- All provided architecture designs are following the agreed standards.
- Review and signoff on outcome of detailed design phase during the project (e.g. design, build, test, and implementation).
- Undertake analysis of application technology options and associated costs, conduct fit-gap analysis, and proof of concepts for new business systems solutions, as appropriate
- Help develop our partner ecosystem by ensuring the alignment of deployed solutions with our overall Partner Strategy
- Assess the impact of proposed solution architecture on other dependant enterprise solutions’ architecture
- Leverage knowledge of new technology options and tools to identify and create business improvement opportunity.
- Use cross industry insight (e.g. best practices, trends, innovation) to assist in the design and development of solution architecture in BAT.
- Liaise with stakeholders to clarify details of requirements
- Solution Architects to ensure portfolio level design and integrity.
- Global or enterprise-wide project / strategic initiatives to ensure the adoption of strategic standards.
- Enterprise Architect Team to ensure any defined solutions align with the Enterprise Architecture vision and strategic direction.
- Global IT Demand, IT Services, IT Delivery and Regional IT to provide direction, clarification and assessment on overall quality of the solutions in different stages of development lifecycle.
- Solution Designers - coach and develop to ensure alignment to enterprise and solution architecture during the design and build phases of projects
- Strategic 3rd Party Service Providers – Develop non-commercial relationships to understand, influence and leverage with strategic partners and vendors
- External - keep up to date with changes within the IT and FMCG industries and with peer groups at other organisations, Special interest groups and Best Practice experts
- IT Standards & Governance – collaborate to ensure effective application of standard processes
Who we're looking?
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Application, Integration, Data & Information and Technology Strategy and Design
- Experience in Solution Architecture methods and tools with good appreciation of Enterprise architecture methods and tools
- Experience and understanding of the issues associated with the business operating model of a global organisation
- Change Management and Business Engagement Skills
- Facilitation, Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Effective Communication and Relationship Management at all levels (inc CxO)
- Understanding or experience of traditional and agile Management Methodologies
- Lean Portfolio Technics (SAFe, etc) including DevOps
- Robust teamwork demonstrated both within and outside the IT function
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Clarity and understanding of strategic thinking on key decisions
- Degree of re-usability and convergence driven by the adoption of the Business and application architecture
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages