Software Development Engineer in Test
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Our Digital Team is part of IT Front Office organization and is developing a suite of modern web services offered through Motorola Solutions Portal to Motorola Solutions customers. We propel Motorola’s Digital Transformation. In our daily job we closely cooperate with the business and UX teams for enhanced customer experience of our applications.
We are looking for an engineer passionate about software quality. You will be a part of Scrum team and together with developers and testers you will be involved in automation of different kinds of test e.g. Acceptance Criteria tests, integration tests, API tests, UI test. You will also have the possibility to develop new features.
The team works on a group of newly developed web based services offered through Motorola Solutions Portal.
We work as a scrum team that provides end2end solutions focused on user experience, value and fast feedback.
Technologies used by development team:
- Back-end: Node.js, External APIs, PostgreSQL
- In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step on the way.
- Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Retirement Plan
- Flexible working hours (usually day start between 7-10)
- Strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities.
Referral Payment Plan
Who we're looking for?
Basic Requirements :
- 1+ years experience in software development/general programming skills
- Working experience with test automation
- Experience with any test automation frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium)
- Test methodologies knowledge
- Communicative English - verbal and written
Experience in the following areas will be treated as an additional asset:
- ProtractorJS, Cypress
- JasmineJS (extended by jasminewd) or any other UT framework
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in working in Scrum
- Working knowledge of Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins, AWS
- Communicative Polish
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking