At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
For our newest projects, part of Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
What you will be doing
Together with us, you will be responsible for the development of CommandCentral products.
See how customers see the value of our products here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW4E-qKK7M.
You will be involved in implementation of new features and improving the user experience of existing functionalities. You will cooperate with other developers and UX/UX Designers. You will have a chance to gather experience in backend development if you want.
Technology stack that you will use/learn is: Angular7+, TypeScript, HTML5 and SASS.
The backend part is hosted in Azure, implemented using Java, TypeScript and Node.js.
How we work?
We work in SCRUM teams around 10 engineers big, that are end to end responsible for their work: starting from design, through test automation to deployment to cloud and maintenance.
- Competitive salary package
- Employee Pension Plan
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership in engineering communities
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Relocation support
Referral Payment Plan
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields .
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in any of the listed technologies: Angular 7+, node.js, TypeScript.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking