At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
As a team we are fully responsible for delivering software for mission critical and business critical communications for public safety, humanitarian solutions, manufacturing, oil and gas, retail, transportation and logistics. Our team is following industry-standard and innovative software development practices like continuous integration, continuous deployment, component- and system-level automatic tests. We use agile methodologies to organize our work ranging from cross-functional small teams to agile portfolio management.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- flexible working hours
- strong collaborative culture
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- development opportunities
Referral Payment Plan
Who we're looking?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Understands software engineering principles and practices
- Familiar with Azure
- Familiar with git
- Familiar with Linux OS (our development environment runs on Linux).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of mocha, chai
- DevOps background
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking