IT SAP Security Consultant
As a SAP Security specialist you will be responsible for managing the health, stability and sustainability of SAP security at Kimberly-Clark. It includes providing deep expertise with SAP security and direction to service delivery partners. You will be responsible for definition, design, implementation and administration to control user access for our SAP systems including ERP, SRM, BW, HANA, S/4, Fiori, BOBJ, PI and APO. You will be working closely with key stakeholders to achieve compliance in areas like Internal Control, SOX and others. Your will be providing forward thinking skills to ensure Kimberly-Clark is not negatively exposed from a SAP security perspective and you will be viewed a subject matter expert across multiple disciplines within the SAP Infrastructure space.
- Collaboration with the SAP Basis, Functional, and Business teams during the design, implementation and maintenance process.
- Proactive analysis of SAP Security systems/ solutions to identify and successfully implement innovative ways to use technology.
- Managing End to end life cycle of projects across various areas like SAP Application Implementation & SAP Application Maintenance and Support (SAP Security)
- Understanding of business processes, controls frameworks, compliance and regulations, and segregation of duty concepts in an SAP ERP environment
- Delivering First of a Kind and Second of a Kind (FOAK / SOAK) solutions to meet the changing technology requirements. Taking responsibility for defining, documenting and executing projects, including risk identification, assessment and management.
- Contributing to decisions about tools, methods and approaches.
- Coordinating internal control activities across ITS teams.
- Overseeing work of SAP security contracted resources.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for internal or external audit issues, access reviews, and new access developments.
- Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- Exposure to work with highly skilled resource located across the globe
- Opportunity to be part of SAP S/4 HANA migration projects
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the global setup
- Attractive employment conditions:
- competitive salary
- benefits package,
- private health care,
- premium brand new office in the centre of Kraków,
- flexible work,
- great atmosphere
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in security design, blueprint, development, and implementation.
- Good knowledge of Security setup of SAP systems like SAP ERP, EWM, HANA, FIORI and Solman.
- Experience with deploying and driving execution of SAP Security solutions on-premise or Cloud Environment.
- Good knowledge about industry trends, well-read about SAP and SAP Security, able to research and benchmark.
- S/4 HANA\FIORI Security experience – preferred.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus