Tech Consultant, Reporting Services
Tech Consultant, Reporting Services
About Tech Consultant:
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
The Access Provisioning Service team is responsible for the provision of user level and privileged computer access to all GSK computing platforms globally and associated core applications. The role supports, develops and maintains the Account Management and Reporting Service (AMARS) within the Identity and Access Management (IAM), along with associated intranet reporting facilities in the service scope.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Gather business requirements for data / analytics reporting
- Resolve day to day data reports requests according to agreed SLA
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to determine business reporting and analysis requirements
- Design new visualization combining previously disparate data types
- Conduct the work with integrity and sound judgement
- Design and generation of reports in timely and accurate manner
- Transform data into meaningful insight
- Analyses data output against business requirements
- Design data dashboards for customer insights
- Ensure due diligence is performed by ensuring the data release is compliance with the company confidentiality policy
- Generate weekly and monthly Incident and Problem Management reports for the service
- Implement, enhance, and triage existing stored procedures in the overnight or real-time integration with source systems focusing this effort on those priority areas as highlighted by the service manager
- Provide day to day monitoring, trouble-shooting and management of the service
- Contribution to the overall team, by taking personal accountability on own area of responsibility together with a pro-active approach to team challenges and the needs of others
- Escalate issues that fall out of areas of own expertise when required
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
Who we're looking?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- At least 2 years experience in designing and developing data-driven views, reports, objects, hierarchies, filters, dashboards, metrics and visualizations
- Advance experience in the Information Technology (IT) with a strong familiarity of database technologies and relational database concepts
- Experience in using any statistical software.
- Advanced experience in Excel, Oracle, SQL, Visual Studio, writing VBA code Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Strong knowledge of Power BI data querying and modeling capabilities, such as creation of calculated columns, measures, and relationships
- Data analysis based on MS tools and Oracle/SQL tools, including MS Power BI
- Knowledge of a Development Scripting Language (.NET including C# or VB.NET) or Unix Bash, Oracle PL/SQL and Windows
- Familiar with the Incident and Problem Management process and tool (i.e BMC Remedy or Service Now)
- Strong English skills
- Experience gathering business requirements, translating the requirements into technical report requirements, defining functional specs and collaborating with architects, developers and testers.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages