Tech Consultant Network Security Infrastructure
As an Tech Consultant you will be a part of Network Security Infrastructure (NSI) team, a team of enthusiastic security experts who are responsible for maintaining and operating services that protect externalized and critical applications, hosts and databases within GSK infrastructure. We are curious, like to challenge each other and share knowledge. Your Agile mindset and ways of working will be an asset for our team as we continue the Digital journey.
The services we operate are of a global nature, providing security solutions to multiple business units, totally over 100,000 users located around the world. Thus, one of our team’s role is to communicate efficiently with all the stakeholders and customers in different countries.
The NSI Consultant will be responsible for analyzing user reported incidents and requests, finding patterns, forecasting trends, ensuring each service operates properly, meets the SLA and aligns with the changing needs of the business. The consultant will provide recommendations for improvements and optimizations based on his experience and analytical insight into current operations and processes.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Securing (hardening) of 2000+ externally facing systems
- Managing Web Application and Database Firewalls
- Managing network IPS and threat prevention systems
- Managing Host based Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems
- Provide value as part of an Cybersecurity Operations Infrastructure team within the security domain
- Provide services based on GxP, ITIL and Agile methodology
- Take part in investigations related to unauthorized activities on key assets (externally facing servers, EOL devices and “crown jewels” data)
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities based on data.
- Implement technical and business requirements for data protection solutions, participate in project reviews, documentation processes
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking [only in Poznan]
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Integration events
- Fresh fruits everyday
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in IT Service Management
- Basic knowledge about Database Firewalls, Host Intrusion Detection and Prevention (HIP/HID) or IDS/IPS or Web Application Firewall (WAF) or Vulnerability Management Services
- Good command of English (B2/C1)
- Proven ability to engage with business and 3rd party stakeholders and communicate service issues in their terms
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize information and make service recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability for sound judgment with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvement
- Passionate about computer security, willingness to learn new technologies
- Understanding of information security risks, preventative measures, and incident and threat management (preferable)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages