Workday IT Consultant
Workday Competency Centre in Tech Hub Poznan is providing level 2 support to the Workday support services covering all aspects from integrations through to access control.
Scope of support will include functional and integration defects, errors and system administration tasks as well as bulk uploads of data to the Workday GSK system.
The team will also manage and monitor the integration schedule and escalate any issues as needed to the relevant SMEs in other areas of the Workday team in respect to the area of scope or Product.
The team will be involved in all aspects of testing as needed to support system change activity.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Distribution of cases incoming to L2 Workday across relevant L2 expert or escalation to appropriate Workday SME in the team
- Perform and improve the process of complex bulk uploads of data as required by HR
- Analysis of large data sets across the service including preparation and metrics for service reviews, VOC (Voice of Customers) and any other ad-hoc reporting on demand
- Provide ongoing support to other members of the team and Workday functional SMEs
- Support testing of change activities and Workday upgrades as needed
- Work with other support service providers (internal Workday teams) to ensure efficient remediation of issues
- Provide technical support for incident & problem resolution, as required in relation to agreed SLAs
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking [only in Poznan]
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Integration events
- Fresh fruits everyday
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- At least one year of Workday application experience at Workday IT Support role
- A broad knowledge of Workday application i.e. Workday HCM
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of systems/software development methodologies & ability to select appropriate one to meet objectives
- Understanding of HR area: recruitment, payroll, annual evaluation or other HR processes
- Strong English skills (min B2 level)
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
- Stakeholder management and networking skills
- Shows problem solving and supportive attitude
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, middleware)
- Workday certification/professional trainings completed (e.g. HCM Fundamentals, Workday Integrations Pro, Report Writer)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages