Application Operations Engineer
In your role as a Application Operations Engineer on Hadoop Big Data Platform you will be responsible for the administration, operation and deployment of software packages.
You take a role in an innovation driven, agile team, which is working on and using innovative products using state of the art technology such as the Commerzbank Data Lake and CI/CD techniques.
- Perform, ensure and support stability in daily batch processing (using UC4/automic)
- Job design consulting on Hadoop HDP Platform for Compliance Data Lake
- Productive application operation including activities as monitoring, define/know dependencies, troubleshoot etc.
- Software life cycle management and deployment (auto transport/manual import of objects) in production and test environments supporting CI/CD technologies
- Incident management (creating, documenting, tracking, analyzing and informing stakeholders incident ticket)
- Change management, Review Changes (HPSM)
Who we're looking for?
- Unix/ Linux - high knowledge
- UC4/Automic - Job scheduling, batch processing
- Data warehouse, relational and non-relational
- Understanding of ETL structures
- Understanding of Hadoop Infrastructure
- Readiness for travels to Frankfurt (up to 50% of time in a first 3-4 months)
Nice to have:
- SQL / Scala / Java / Python - basic understanding of the source code and scripts
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B1 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking