C ++ Developer
C ++ Developer
Great User Experiences are built on a solid foundation. We are looking for a developer that can build back-end services, workers and APIs. While stable and well-performing back-end services are essential, our primary target is delivering value to the end-user engineer with expertise in web applications, and systems development.
As a Back-End developer at the team, you take ownership of our products and strive towards delivering high-quality products to the end-user. Our solution yields high customer retention rates and solid, maintainable codebases are essential for future product quality.
- Taking part in the development and maintenance processes for product range. Adhere to coding standards and development practices.
- Write and maintain technical documentation intended for Support Teams in order to assist them in their job of supporting the products. This includes, but is not limited to, Technical Notes, Troubleshooting Questionnaires, and Knowledge Base articles.
- Take an active part in the quality assurance process by writing, maintaining, and executing test plans. Developers must strive to achieve top-notch quality in all work performed. Communicate with our QA Team during test execution to identify and resolve issues.
Who we're looking for?
- More than 3 years of experience with Software Development
- Relevant Education or real-world experience to match
- Excellent programming, Masters C++ on Windows Platform
- Experience with web technologies, such as RESTful APIs and MVC patterns
- Solid understanding of software architecture and capability of building long-term codebases
- English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement.
- Are passionate about technology, and curious about how new technology can benefit our customers
- Have drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can manage and process a large workload
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy-going, organized and service-minded
- Are both creative and a do-er, and identifies with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- Leisure package
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking