.NET Developer (IoT)
In the role of .NET Engineer in one of IoT projects, you become a part of a wonderful collection of driven and experienced developers who work together to develop solutions with the latest technology in focus on Microsoft Azure. The assignments vary in direction and industry, but the common denominator is always .NET and IoT.
You will work in one of these IoT projects: heartrate monitoring platform, pest control devices, app for caregiving homes, a platform for detecting dangerous zones during the construction process.
Projects are implemented in distributed teams.
Who we're looking for?
YOU might be the perfect match if you have at least 3 years of experience in system development using C# and also:
- You worked in agile teams;
- You are willing to learn new technologies;
- You like the challenge in thinking big-scale and love to learn about new technology;
- You can handle both customer dialogues as well as technical dialogues with your colleagues.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Experience working with Internet of Things and/or Operational Technology.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages