Operations Engineer (Hadoop)
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Operations Engineer (Hadoop) for Sales Analytics Cluster.
The Sales Analytics cluster as a part of the BDAA key area services the segments corporate customers as well as private and business customers. We combine and consolidate the bank's data in our Data Lake to identify customer needs and transform them to sales opportunities using customized analytical models.
We are seeking for an Operations Engineer with extensive experience running applications on big data platforms such as Cloudera or Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP).
- Working in cross-functional cells and deep involvement in the development process from the beginning in order to support the cell in implementing operational requirements such as monitoring, traceability and resilience
- Daily monitoring of production processes and incidents, taking the necessary measures and responsible coordination of problem solving in the cell and beyond the cluster and the key area
- Responsibility for technical users and all configuration items related to your product in prelive and production
- Installation and configuration of the dedicated applications in prelive and production and rollout of increments using our continuous integration and continuous deployment environment.
- Friendly international environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport,
- Lunch card;
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
- Open space office environment
remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
In the current situation We are not travelling.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Linux/Unix and shell scripting- high knowledge
- SQL / Databases - high knowledge
- Hadoop ecosystem - good knowledge
- Schedulling tool like UC4 - good knowledge
- Readiness for business travels to Germany (few trips within first months due to gain training)
Nice to have:
- Python, PySpark, Java/Scala
- Data quality topics - practical experience
- BI tools (e.g Qlik)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking