Chief Architect (Identity domain)
The Digital ID solutions chief architect will be responsible for designing scalable, agile and efficient solution architecture to support Idemia global digital identity strategy. This includes building new technologies, new applications and leveraging key technology partnerships. The digital ID solutions chief architect will contribute actively in building key differentiators and innovations that will help Idemia gain a leadership position in this strategic market.
The Digital ID solutions chief architect will assess and define the technology stack to support our global vision in coordination with the RUN teams. He will also be the pivot between the build team (developing the solution) and the domain team (defining the product roadmap and strategy). As a key element in IDEMIA digital strategy, the Digital ID solutions chief architect will be involved in major pre-sales efforts, Digital ID product roadmap and standardization efforts.
- Lead all architecture topics related to the global proofing solutions
- Make sure we can deliver a global worldwide service
- Make sure we can support high throughput and 99,99% SLA across the globe.
- Actively participate building the global Digital ID architecture portfolio. (mobileID solutions, Strong Authentication solutions)
- Foster innovation in the digital ID market
- Lead architecture design with key partners
- Evaluate potential 3rd party technologies in collaboration with Product Management, Global R&D and Sales teams to fill product gaps and market opportunities and support major Digital ID partnership programs
- Act as the Direct Responsible Individual on the proofing solutions architecture
- Propose and Build key differentiators for Idemia digital ID offers
- Support Corporate Strategy to evaluate and identify potential technology M&A targets
- Be part of the Digital Lab innovators group
- Interface closely with Domain and the Business Units to ensure tight collaboration and achievement of the Business Unit goals
- Proactively identifies areas of improvement and business needs alignment with applications, integration and data architecture strategy by researching solutions on the market and proposing improvements
- Executes that daily IT activities are compliant with approved vision of architecture
- Supports development teams in planning of tasks, strategy and architecture
- Cooperates with security functions to establish reliable and secure process of data and access management within approved systems architecture.
Currently, all our recruitment processes & onboarding of new employees are conducted fully remotely. :)
Who we're looking for?
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience on a similar position
- Experience in establishing enterprise architecture role in global organizations
- Knowledge of and ability to use architecture frameworks and modeling notation (like. UML and BPMN)
- Experience in DevOps, configuration management, and automation
- Relevant experience in Service Oriented and Cloud Native Application Architectures
- Experience in Event-Driven Architectures; in Service Mesh and Serverless Architecture
- Strong general knowledge in Information Technologies and Software Development Lifecycle, including current industry trends and their application
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business partners and work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills
- Willingness to business travels
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
Deliverables & Metrics:
The main KPI will be:
- Scalability of the solutions o Availability of the solutions
- Response time of the solutions o TCO of the solutions o Flexibility to adapt multiple markets
- Innovation proposals
- Key partners integration blueprints
- Applied and approved patents in the digital id space
- Technology plan to address portfolio gaps
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages