Are you ready for adventure?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is willing to trust us and by working with us to extend his own knowledge and skills. If you are the one be sure, you will be working with a team of amazing people. No doubt STX Next is the place where you can see and what is more exciting work in different projects and technologies. If you are going to be SME in technology we are ready to help you.
We are looking for a specialist who will be dedicated to FinTech project. The DevOps Engineer will concentrate on client application including orchestration of the build and development pipelines into the production network and then supporting, troubleshooting, and monitoring the production applications. This individual will work closely with the Production Support and team to support their client support functions, identify and ticket application issues, correct infrastructure issues that affect applications, and other activities to improve the function of the application and provide high levels of availability and service to clients.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of overall technology industry experience
- Experience in build automation and continuous integration in a DevOps shop Eg. SaltStack, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience and working knowledge of Atlassian tools like GIT/Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence
- Experience and working knowledge of VMware and associated tools
- Scripting background (Python/Bash/Ruby)
- Exposure with Java and Python code deployment
- Familiarity with performance tuning
- Knowledge of SDLC including Agile Scrum
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Amazon Web Services
- ELK Stack
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Debian/Ubuntu Package Management
- Java and Python code deployment
- Cisco Networking Gear and Firewalls
- NetApp Storage
- Palo Alto Networks
- Very good command of Polish and English (capable of holding technical communication with clients)
- Ability to work in global teams
- Ability to ask questions and exchange knowledge with team members
- Provide required support to less experienced team members
- Willingness to support clients out of business hours (occasionally)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families