From 8 000
net / month
As a Product Designer you will:
- handle the full cycle of new product design: research, ideation, design, development, launch and improvement.
- serve as the ambassador of the product UI/UX, acting as a role model and the voice of the customer to drive delivery of best-in-class user experiences.
- witness your work in products used by thousands of users across multiple brands, ensuring you deliver your best.
- have a lot of fun and be recognised for your achievements.
Who we're looking?
As a Product Designer you…
…have and can clearly demonstrate:
- the expertise and skills necessary to lead development of design-focused projects. This may comprise experience in product design, a design-focused education, or other relevant design experience and skills.
- a portfolio of impressive UI/UX design work for software applications.
- up-to-date knowledge of design software (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision)
- ability to prioritise, balancing long-term strategy and design needs with business objectives.
- strong communication skills, a passion for collaboration and the ability to work closely with stakeholders outside the design team (engineering, marketing, finance, etc)
- flexibility/adaptability: comfortable with quickly changing priorities and conditions, and capable of dealing effectively with complexity and change.
…get bonus points for:
- experience working in an agile environment.
- ability to execute your designs in HTML and CSS.
- interesting projects that demonstrate your passion for product development.
- experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems.
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages