Senior Java Engineer AEM
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Our Digital Team is changing the way our customers, partners, and employees interact with our company. We are developing a suite of modern web applications and e-commerce platform offered through Motorola Solutions Portal to our customers across the globe. In our daily job, we closely cooperate with the business and UX teams for the enhanced customer experience of our applications.
We are looking for Adobe Experience Manager Engineer to work on a group of newly developed web-based applications offered through Motorola Solutions Portal. Your responsibilities will include design, development, tests, and cooperation with other teams. We work as a scrum team and as a team, we provide end2end solutions focused on user experience and value.
Technologies used by our team:
- Angular 5+, REACT
- Google Analytics
- AEM platform
- competitive salary package
- strong team-oriented culture
- flexible working hours
- contract of employment
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Plan
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- access to wellness facilities and integration events
- training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Who we're looking for?
- Proficient in Java
- Experience with AEM 6.x
- Experience with JSON, XML and RESTful services
- 3+ years of overall experience in software development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or ... any other specialization that allows you to be the AEM engineer we are looking for
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communicative English - verbal and written
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking