Measurement & Metrics Analyst (Tech area)
Measurement & Metrics Analyst (Tech area)
This role will provide YOU with the opportunity to do key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure the Product Teams are measured on consistent and relevant metrics and are fully aware of the status of their KPIs
- Liaising with key stakeholders as necessary to ensure data and information is always up to date and shared across interested parties
- Support the development and introduction of simple, fit-for-purpose DevOps KPIs analytics and dashboards for the aligned Product Teams
- Provide a two-way communication and facilitation link between the Product Teams and Business Operations
- Liaise as necessary with other PMO & Business Operations staff, Pharma Tech teams as well as other GSK Tech PMOs to support process definition, tool development and implementation of centralised metrics and reporting processes in Pharma Tech, as needed
- Support the Portfolio Analyst coordinating the Big Room Planning activities for the Product Teams, ensuring the Product Directors are fully briefed and prepared to highlight performance improvements and gaps. Support the preparatory activities for any other governance bodies as required
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
We are a team of Tech experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. Main competencies covered by GSK Tech are: Cyber Security, R&D CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce.com, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
Who we're looking?
Below is a list of experience that would help you to be successful in the role. Any combination of these greatly increases your chances in the recruitment process:
- Experience with performance analytics and developing insights and trends
- Experience of value stream analysis and mapping
- Product management experience, with an understanding of both Agile and DevOps delivery methodologies
- Deep familiarity with several dashboarding/BI tools, with a specific focus on Power BI, Grafana, Azure
- Familiarity with JIRA and with CI/CD tools e.g. JENKINS
- Familiarity with Remedy/Service Now or similar systems
- Fluent English
- Deep analytical rigour in identifying problems, matched with pragmatic mindset in prioritising which solution path to take
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Trained in Agile processes, preferably VFQ Foundation and/or SAFe.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages