C# .NET/Database Software Engineer
C# .NET/Database Software Engineer
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Computer Aided Dispatch center is an essential part of advanced group communication solution. Dispatching is a central functionality of such center. Dispatch and Logging team is responsible for creating integrated dispatch solution. The core functionality is delivering audio communication between dispatchers and radio users in public safety industry - including fire rescue, 911 call takers, police, army and many others. Everywhere reliable, real-time and secure communication is required. On top of the audio services, a variety of features help operators improve their efficiency and effectiveness - like call logging, instant recording, text communication.
Design, develop, test and maintain data management infrastructure for telecom and radio communication application for mission critical systems. This includes knowledge and use of backend technologies that drive enterprise applications for today and for tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines, develops, and verifies product designs and related intellectual property, conferring with other engineering personnel and resolving problems as required.
- Collaborates with members of interdisciplinary teams to implement and release high quality and reliable software product features.
- Analyzes product requirements and technical specifications to design and develop new product functionality.
- Researches existing tools and reference designs in order to design and develop new product functionality.
- Writes design documents for complex product functionality when necessary.
- Diagnose product behavior from internal testing and customer support.
- Follows agile development process - thrive in an environment that performs continuous integration and testing.
- May debug and develop solutions for product improvement.
- Any other duties assigned which are in the best interests of the company.
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8-hour working day
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
Who we're looking?
Education & Required Experience:
- Prefer BSc or MSc degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of proven experience in C# .NET development and design on Microsoft Windows platform using Visual Studio.
- Object-oriented design techniques and best practices, coding principles, design patterns.
- Multi-threaded Windows development.
- Enterprise network protocols including WCF, MSMQ and Restful APIs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework using a code first methodology
- Secure Code Development
- Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery concepts, practices, and tools
- General GUI design and development
- C++ using Visual Studio
- Platform independent enterprise application development
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking