Senior Cloud Engineer
We are a team of Cloud Tech experts, who provide excellent services for GSK Internet services worldwide on a daily basis. Main competencies covered by GSK Cloud Internet Services are: Cloud Hosting & Infrastructure Services, Adobe AEM, Networking, Internet Cyber Security, Internet CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Collaboration Tools and Cloud Developer and Stakeholder Support.
- Participate in deep Internet cloud architectural discussions/solutions to build confidence and ensure success when building new and migrating existing services, applications, software
- Drive GSK Internet Cloud services innovation and automation by providing technical and thought leadership
- Develop, Impement, and Support GSK Cloud Hosting & Infrastructure Services to ensure services are world class and industry leading
- Cloud Internet evangelist, with ability to educate on the value proposition of Cloud services
- Build deep relationships with GSK senior technical individuals/stakeholders within customer business areas
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge about Internet Cloud services.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Internet cloud community
- Author or contribute to GSK Internet cloud publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
- Technical liaison between customers, service & support teams
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Short Fridays
- Home office
- Integration events
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years AWS/Azure/Google Internet cloud innovation, automation, development/design, integration with Internet cloud hosting systems/services
- 3+ years innovation, automation, development/design & implementation experience with Internet hosting systems/services
- 3+ years in consulting, professional services and/or other customer-facing role focused on delivering world class Internet technical services
- Working knowledge of cloud software tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly, and innovate/automate process and services
- Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills with an ability to right level conversations
- Advanced AWS/Azure/Google cloud certifications & knowledge
- Expertise Internet cloud architecture and security
- Expertise architecting/operating large Enterprise cloud Internet solutions on AWS/Azure/Google cloud
- Expertise with “On-Premise/Co-Location to Cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages