Developer (Online Charging System)
Online Charging System (OCS) is a bridge between IT and the Telco world. OCS meets the high performance and availability regimes typical of telecommunications systems and combine it with the complex business logic, characteristic of IT systems. Taking all of this into consideration it makes the development of the OCS an outstanding challenge. We are looking for people ready to join our innovative OCS implementation project at T-Mobile. If working with sophisticated solutions and solving complex problems, sounds appealing to you – apply now.
- Online Charging system development;
- C++/Go programming;
- Business requirements and complex issue analysis;
- Work in agile development team;
- Support continuous integration and delivery environment;
- Support DevOps engineers.
Who we're looking for?
Must have knowledge of:
- Designing, implementing and maintenance of Real Time charging system;
- High Availability, Scalability and High Performance mechanisms;
- Distributer, containerized (Kubernetes), microservices application architectures.
Experience in most of bellowed tools/technologies:
- Go, C++, Python, PL/SQL, Java;
- Oracle, MongoDB, Redis;
- DIAMETER, REST protocol;
- Gerrit, Jira, Ansible, Git, Maven, Kubernetes, Docker;
- RobotFramework, Seagull;
- Experience in development of other billing areas (Billing, Invoicing, Account Receivables, Dunning) will be an advantage;
- Education in Computer Science or Telecommunication.
- 3+ years industry experience with minimum 1 year in Real-time Charging.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages