Senior Tech Designer
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
We are a team of Marketing Technology experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. Main competencies covered by GSK Digital Marketing Tech are: Marketing Automations, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Digital Analytics & Measurement, Social Community Management, Media Buying, Virtual Events, Hosting Platforms
Digital Marketing Tech strive to deliver products and services to our Pharma customers that meet the needs of the business whilst being intuitive, efficient, effective and satisfying to use.
The role will be accountable for defining user stores and converting them into technical requirements.
- Driving process optimisation through process modelling and service design, taking into consideration the product strategy and system and data landscapes.
- Driving experience design activities to improve user requirements, interfaces and task flows through wireframing, prototyping and ideation workshops.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and other members of the product team, with a clear focus on delivering value quickly while helping to steer the product area towards business- and user-centred improvements.
- Engaging with the Engineering Team to support the maturity of Requirements defining, UX and Design across Pharma Tech, specifically working with other UX practitioners and sharing experiences.
- Partnering with the business area to understand their challenges and needs, whilst working to manage system and process changes within these user groups, helping ensure smooth deployments and satisfied customers.
- Keeping up with internal and external trends in your product area, including user centric design, marketing automation, mobile, wearables and social media.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
We require a skilled Product Designer with experience in business- and user-centred analysis, and an appreciation for design and process improvement, to join our Engineering Team.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in an IT product related industry
- experience in IT software analysis, design and delivery, with awareness of the UX space, particularly areas of user research, experience design and service design.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages