Senior Engineer, Security Solutions (React & Recover)
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
- To be an information security expert supporting both the Vaccines Business and Tech groups
- To embed security requirements and controls (commensurate with risk level) at the start of projects/new initiatives
- To carry out expert security assessments for Vaccines tech and Vaccines business utilising a thorough understanding of the Vaccines business strategy and operations
- As the Vaccines organisation is at the forefront of digital transformation, to partner early to understand security implications and to recommend relevant mitigations/controls
- To partner effectively with the GRC team within the wider team to provide our customer with a holistic security and risk/compliance assessments
- To support the development of a dashboard view of security and risk for the business that drives clear action to ensure that Information Security is part of the business strategy
- Drive all activities around security incidents and continuity plans (react and recover) within Vaccines, partnering with the central cybersecurity operations team
- Positively influence the security posture for Vaccines – driven by business and changing security threat landscape
- Manage new threats on behalf of the Vaccines business – recommend and embed appropriate mitigation activities
- Partner with the central information security and GRC teams to provide Vaccines input for all new central strategies, architectures and processes (to ensure they will be effective and do not disrupt Vaccines). Embed those central initiatives into the business and tech teams where relevant
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in information security
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Awareness of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to present technical topics to audiences of varying technical abilities, from senior leadership to technical experts.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to promote thoughtful, practical solutions to tough security problems.
- Ability to communicate security issues and topics to peers and management
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages