- Developing expert level of technical and business knowledge; be a subject matter lead in several areas
- Fluent application of DevOps processes, tools and other arrangements
- Leading individual workstreams, and coordination of x-streams (with guidance) among FSFA Persistent team (subgroups), other GSK teams, external vendors
- Clarifying business perspective and priorities when defining resolution strategy for encountered issues consulting and solving complex situations (Operations and Delivery)
- Partnering with in-house and external Support & Delivery teams on various topics throughout the product delivery lifecycle from activation to BAU
- Basic business partnering skills
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
As First Sales Force Automation Persistent team has transformed in multiple aspects there is a need to create DevOps consultant role to allow the team handle better growing scope of responsibilities.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken,
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience in: Product Management, Business Analysis, Agile methodologies,
- Understanding IT processes, Experience in Vendor management and People management,
- Highly developed problem-solving skills,
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at senior levels,
- Extensive interpersonal skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages