As a DevOps Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Provide software development of supported product/service
- Support design technical solutions and architecture of supported product/service
- Work with business or customer representatives to identify product/service requirements
- Analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities
- Providing technical expertise on the Salesforce.com platforms
- Anticipate, understand, troubleshoot and fix problems using technical expertise and problem solving skills to restore product/service, identify root cause and remediate
- Apply Agile practices to improve processes
- Lead automation of development environment through DevOps concept
- Maintain expertise on evolving product/service capability and drive innovation within the team
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
CRMS Product Team is a team of technology experts to deliver and support application for consumer service processes in 100+ countries for more than 700 users.
DevOps Consultant will be responsible for supporting development of features and delivery of Consumer Relations Management System designed for Consumer Healthcare business which manages Consumer inquiries about Products which runs on Salesforce.com Service Cloud.
This role is part of a Team which is going through Agile transformation which one of the main goals is to implement modern DevOps organization which delivers value to core business organization and Consumers.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment (umowa o pracę)
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- At least one year of professional experience as a developer
- Practical knowledge of at least one of the following: Salesforce.com Service Cloud, Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com, SocialStudio, Salesforce.com, Lightening Component, Salesforce.com, Apex Development or advanced Java programming language
- Very good English skills - level B2/ C1 (communicating with teams from other countries)
- Ability to provide recommendations to business stakeholders
- Ability to work across boundaries
- Developed problem-solving skills
- Problem and risk management
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- ITIL Foundation, Scrum, Agile
- Continuous Integration based software delivery
- certified from salesforce.com platforms or related technologies
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages