DevOps Specialist, Manufacturing Excellence Strategy and Capability
Key Responsibilities :
- Participates in the development and delivery of a multi-year strategy for development of capability across Manufacturing Excellence Tech
- Manages the interactions with innovation teams and the communication / inclusion of the sites and product teams
- Develops tools, processes & content for capability building on Manufacturing Tech Products within Manufacturing Excellence, supporting the usage, adoption and value delivered from products.
- Identifies key capability gaps and supports Manufacturing Excellence LT & PSC LTs, Product Managers and site-based Tech Teams to close these on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborates with other Tech teams and manufacturing groups as needed to align on capability building needs, processes, tools and value.
- Supports evolving product management, DevOps and agile methodologies to ensure capability building meets the needs of our organization and ways of working.
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
This role may be site or centrally based and will develop tools, processes & content for capability building on Manufacturing Tech Products to support the overall usage, adoption and value delivered from products in Manufacturing Excellence Tech, and implementation of the capability strategy to build and sustain the necessary capabilities in the team, enabling us to deliver value for Pharma Supply Chain and our patients.
The role has increased complexity of geographies, user bases (internal and external to GSK) and a large mix of technology and business process understanding and requires an ability to operate in a flexible and agile way to drive efficiency and improvements to the Manufacturing, Technical, Engineering and Quality and Lab Products.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of application management, operations, and/or support including knowledge and experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of systems/software development methodologies and system architectures
- Good communications in English, sufficiency to build and maintain organizational support
- Experience in support and / or development of IT systems
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan own work to meet objectives, and to work independently
- Comprehensive analytical and problemsolving skills, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good relationship building and team working skills
- High learning agility - ability to learn and adapt to new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickl
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages