Senior Apex C++ developer
- Develop and update existing Apex interfaces
- Liaise with other business units to determine requirements
- Specify FOFO reconciliation requirements
- Work with FOS (and other) team leads and key personnel to establish appropriate solutions
Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
Our rapidly expanding team is distributed between Kyiv and Warsaw and is developing and supporting a range of client projects and requirements. Successful candidate will work as an extension of highly professional client project team.
About the project: The banks repo department is currently undergoing rapid expansion and is an area of challenging and significant change. The main purpose of this role is to help support the existing Apex team by being heavily involved in developing these significant solutions. The role will also require assisting in dealing with day-to-day BAU activities and developing existing interfaces. Additionally this role will be required to analyse and develop our front office reconciliations with up-stream trading platforms
Technologies used: VisualStudio C++ 2010, IBM MQ
Opportunities: Rapidly growing team with opportunities for working directly with business users, expanding technical and capital markets knowledge, and developing consultancy / soft skills.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience with C++
- Excellent C++ development skills
- FIS (formally SunGard) Martini or Apex API development knowledge
- Degree or above education
- Linux development tool chain and debugging
- VS C++ 2010 development
- Ability to articulate issues and to provide technical leadership in resolving them.
- Quick problem solver.
- Team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A pro-active, motivated approach.
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Experience Facing demanding stakeholders
- Experience of IBM MQ