Senior Full Stack Developer
- Engage with Business to understand user journeys prioritised for development.
- Deliver user stories in the form of automated unit tests, application code, platform as code, deployment as code and automated tests.
- Participate in Agile ceremony for product development.
Risk Technology is looking for Full Stack Developers for our Riskview2 Platform.
If you have a passion to be part of a team of full stack developers, participating in designing and delivering innovative solutions involving both modern technology stacks with agile product delivery methodology, then this role is for you.
Our solutions are based on microservice architecture and orchestrated by Kubernetes.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experience in software development using open source technologies.
- Experience in automated software testing.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Must be able to code in Scala and Java (SpingBoot and Spring Cloud Services).
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD toolset such as Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Fortify, Flyway, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset such as jUnit, Mockito, cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Strong knowledge in scripting languages such as Groovy and Linux shell.
- Knowledge in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse and IntelliJ
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Must be hands-on software design & development and DevOps.
- Experience with enterprise scale systems.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement.
- Strong reasoning, analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Good presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in delivering Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department
- Project, Process improvement, Treasury certifications;