- Prior experiences in search-oriented technologies
- Configuring, maintaining, tuning, administrating and troubleshooting Elasticsearch clusters
- Proficiency developing ELK stack solutions to include all three components: Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana.
- Experience with Elastic cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to continuously improve the production environment.
- Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Applying best practices for managing cluster, creating indexes, scaling and capacity planning on Elasticsearch data
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, prioritize your work, and manage your own time
Are you an enthusiastic technology? Delivery and execution focused. Are you excited about working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking individuals to join our Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Logging team.
You will be part of the part Automation & Tooling team which is a horizontal team focused on delivering platforms that provide automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and logging/data strategies.
The team together with the production support teams are responsible for the global availability of a critical portfolio within bank.
Who we're looking for?
- Data Base,
- ELK Stack: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash
- Search Engine Optimisation,
- Database integration