IT Analyst/ System Analyst
- Conduct analysis and collate findings for proposed solutions using various communication methods.
- Extract business requirement and translate those into a clear set of understood and documented functional requirements
- Conduct data analysis where appropriate to facilitate requirements or exposed system issues
- Collaborate with application teams, infrastructure specialist, business analysts, product owners and stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions in the area of eCommerce and QIAGEN online shop.
- Determine and design required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
A world leading provider of sample and assay technologies for molecular diagnostics, applied testing, academic and pharmaceutical research is growing its software development department in Wroclaw. You have a chance to become a part of the agile team, focused on development and integration of software layer for company's life sciences and healthcare products.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience as IT/System Analysts
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Understanding of software development life cycles and software development methodologies
- Experience with agile software development
- Ability to deal with multiple task and work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Hybris, Sitecore, Eloqua or Omniture will be an advantage
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
1)Technical background and IT masters degree as a big plus. 2) Experience with web applications and in eCommerce overall knowldge