QA & Release Engineer
- Perform functional & regression testing of a back-end distributed application
- Identify and report defects, drive them till resolution
- Design and execute test cases, test plans
- Develop test strategy document
- Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements
- Clarify requirements with onshore team and prepare corresponding documentation, guide off-shore team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered
- Communicate with English speaking colleagues and clients.
- Working together with devs and QAs
- Ability to learn/understand complex interdependencies
- Control the environment, ability to solve the issues
- Tracking and reporting personal task status
- Tracking releases
The project team will be closely working with one of the biggest international banks in the investment banking area related to the structured products management. Regular duties will include working on few core banking systems which are growing because of extending the business. The project allows dealing with the most recent Microsoft technologies, strong math tasks, complex enterprise level applications.
Who we're looking for?
- Technical background
- Understanding of testing & Business Analysis methodology
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Good understanding of software application development and defect lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience of software testing & ideally experience in requirement elicitation
- Ability to create use cases, convert them into test cases
- Strong analytical skills: ability to write functional specifications based on high-level requirements and to clarify the requirements
- Knowledge of SQL
- Investment banking experience
- Be quick learner and have an desire to learn the domain and its business processes
- leadership, communication & collaboration skills
- capability to work in virtual teams or with remote clients
check mandatory skills.